DisCal - The Officially Unofficial Discord Calendar Bot
The following page is a step by step instruction for how to properly setup DisCal.
It's quite simple, but you must create a new calendar in order for DisCal to function fully.
1. Add DisCal to your Discord server
Skip this step if you have just added DisCal to your server.
Click the button below to authorize DisCal and select the server you want it on.
You must have "Manage Server" permission.
2. Give DisCal read/send messages permissions in a channel of your choice.
If you have a Bot permission group, assign DisCal that permission. If not, create a new permission role with the following permissions so that DisCal may read and send messages based on its commands:
- Read Messages
- Send Messages
- Embed Links (so it can link events, calendars, and help pages).
- Mention Everyone (so that it can send out automated announcements about events).
* DisCal will not log or save any messages.
3. Create a Calendar for your Discord.
DisCal currently only allows 1 calendar per server. Use the command "!calendar create <calendar name>" in the channel DisCal is authorized to use (from step 2).
Once that command is issued, DisCal will handle the rest and walk you through a step by step guide into creating your new calendar!
For all information on existing commands, click the button below.